Putting the finishing touches on the new Allen and Partners building.
In 1956 WG Allen was running a veterinary practice from Manor Daf, Spring Gardens in Whitland. As the practice grew, Allen and Partners was established in 1989 with Simon Allen, and Paul Rodgers joining WG Allen in the business.
Gill Evans, Jackie Lewis and Loraine Whatmore at the opening of the new surgery.
WG Allen retired in 1996 when Allen and Partners relocated to a brand new surgery in Millfield, Whitland where it still runs from today. The new practice was officially opened by WG Allen on June 30th 1996.
Mr WG Allen unveiling the new practice 30/06/1996
In 2008, Rob Davies joined the practice as a partner and the practice continues to grow and develop providing the best animal care possible.
Allen and Partners now have 9 fully qualified veterinary surgeons working with a large range of species under our care. Additionally, our veterinary nurse at the practice provides care and support for all small animals, as well as running clinics on a regular basis.